Best Captions for Instagram Posts
As I mentioned in my last post, the key to Instagram content is being real. Maybe I should rephrase that to say the key to Instagram content is authenticity. You don’t need expensive camera equipment or professional lighting for Instagram to be an excellent way to capture amazing pictures. Best Captions for Instagram Posts
I do need an additional 10% confidence in the image though. That’s the result of my own photography before learning all the photographic tricks that have made me a pro.
Best Captions for Instagram Posts
Something about creating photos from imagination is somewhat more abstract than creating photos that are based in reality. That creates a more interesting photo with less of a chance of an award-winning photo being taken.
That’s exactly the kind of photo we’ll be showing you in the following gallery, showcasing my top 10 Instagram pictures, which were all taken in the same studio at the same time.
Here Are The Best Attitude Captions
- They said I couldn’t, so I did.
- Always hungry for success.
- Follow me if you fancy being second.
- Treat me well and I’ll double the favor.
- ‘Tis a personality you can’t handle.
- No explanation needed. I know I’m right.
- I can soar the greatest heights all because I have the courage to fly.
- I’m making yesterday jealous by making today awesome!
- Good is not good enough. I deserve more and that’s greatness.
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- Pick a good attitude and everything shall fall into place.
- Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
- My success is my revenge to my enemies.
- I don’t compare myself with others. I know I am the best in my own way.
- I’m sorry if you don’t understand my level of thinking.
- Be the art that no one understands.
- You know where people who gossip about me behind my back belong? Behind my back.
- Impossible is not in my dictionary.
- How could there be any competition when there’s no one who can be me?
- Next stop: The top!
- No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me up.
- It’s the will, not the skill.
- Too lit to quit.
- Do you want to know the reason behind my smile? It’s me.
- I can’t stop being awesome. It’s in my blood.
- Kinda care, kinda don’t.
- My attitude is a virus that’s well worth catching.
- I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that’s not my problem.
- Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you’ve never lost.
- There’s no need to sit at the table when you’re on the menu.
- If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.
- Only I can change my own life.
- I’m the star that will make my own dreams come true.
- My success is what I use to slap my enemies.
Show Some Spunk On Your Selfies With These Taglines
- It’s me, myself, and I.
- Be you. The world will adjust.
- Try me.
- I didn’t change, I just found myself.
- I am my own boss.
- I’m gonna make myself proud!
- A great attitude is sexier than a hot body.
- Simple human, complicated mind.
- I’m the best that is yet to come.
- Frankly, I don’t need a filter to look good.
- Just be yourself and you can be anything.
- Why follow your dreams when you can follow me instead?
- As far as originals go, I’m the most authentic.
- I don’t need to age to become a classic.
- Aging like fine wine.
- Cool head, warm heart.
- Too lazy to be fake. Being real takes a lot less effort.
- If not me, then who? If not now, then when?
- Learn to do things alone.
- You know you’re original when the whole world’s trying to copy you.
- Be obsessed with your own potential.
- I respectfully don’t care.
- I am unapologetically myself.
- Being single is my attitude.
- Trust me, I know what I’m doing.
- Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.
- Access to my energy is a privilege.
- Be good, do good, look good.
- Success all depends on the second letter.
Attitude Captions That Boys Can Use
- A hot dude with a cool attitude.
- I’m a gentleman with class.
- The word awesome wouldn’t even exist without me.
- He who dares, wins.
- I’m the GOAT.
- I’m a gentleman in pretty much everything I do.
- Whatever happens, take responsibility.
- I’m the king here. Come, I’ll show you around.
- If good looks can save the world, I’d be a superhero.
- I sure am handsome. I can’t lie. This is one handsome guy.
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- Less talk, less mistakes.
- The reason there’s no space for worries in my head is because it’s full of naughty thoughts.
- A mighty warrior conquers all!
- Trust me, this man’s got a plan.
- Don’t call me heartless just because I’m using my heart less.
- Either you walk like a boss or you walk like you don’t care who the boss is.
- I am who I am, not who the world wants to be.
- A man who masters patience masters everything.
- Just because I have the balls to call everyone’s bullsh*t doesn’t mean I’m rude.
- Boys want attention. Men want respect. Legends don’t care.
- Stressed and depressed, but well dressed.
- Go disappoint the next guy. I’m busy.
- A man of steel.
- I’m as cunning as the devil, but twice as handsome.
- This dude’s got attitude.
- Do you know what’s always trendy? Being a gentleman.
- My attitude is my kind of fashion.
Attitude Captions That Girls Can Use
- Jealousy is such an abominable illness. Get well soon.
- I’m the girl you’ve always dreamt of.
- Elegance is an attitude.
- Guess who’s the good girl that has never been caught doing bad things?
- I’m the reason why you have eyes. Come on, take a look.
- An ugly personalty destroys a pretty face.
- I don’t do petty. I do pretty.
- This girl bows to no one!
- It’s not a crime to be this glamorous.
- Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
- This girl is on fire!
- I make bad girls look good.
- Life isn’t perfect. But my makeup is.
- You can call me queen bee.
- Thick thighs and pretty eyes.
- Portrait of a queen.
- Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
- Just like my beauty, my attitude permeates through my soul.
- I’m beautiful and I know it.
- What’s a queen without a king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
- Silence is better than unnecessary drama.
- Chin up princess or the crown slips.
- Laugh like a baby. Live like a queen.
- Don’t wish for a good body. Work for it!
- What boys do, girls do better.
- Obviously, girls run the world.
- Be like a butterfly. Always beautiful but hard to catch.
- Make it happen, girl. Shock everyone!
- My confidence stems from my makeup.
Exploring transition words with an example
Let’s use a more concrete example. Below, you see Text A and Text B. Text A contains no transition words. On the surface, Text B is the exact same, only we’ve added transition words to make it easier to read.
I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to learning skills. The only way to truly master a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are some people who will disagree. It is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they’ve heard or read. That number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. Following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss a few reasons why practice is important to mastering skills. Firstly, the only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Secondly, I think practice can be a fun way of putting in the necessary hours. There are, however, some people who will disagree. Thirdly, and most importantly, it is said that people tend to remember only 10-20% of what they read or hear. Moreover, that number rises to as much as 90% when you put theory to practice. In conclusion, following up explanation with practice is key to mastering a skill.
Text A is not a terrible paragraph. However, the differences are clear as day. Text B does a better job of showing there are three separate arguments to support the statement with a definite conclusion. The reader never has to wonder whether a sentence still belongs to the previous argument or a new one. Moreover, it even shows the relationship between sentences within one argument. Therefore, people are going to find it easier to read this text and will stay on the page longer. And this is just one short, conveniently arranged paragraph!
Types of transition words
Transition words can be divided into several categories, based on the type of transition you want to make. There are often several words available for one transition. Sometimes they mean exactly the same, sometimes there are slight differences. If you’re not a native speaker or struggle with language in general, you’ll have to study and practice their use so that you can make better choices.
|Transition||Example word/phrase||Example sentence|
|Cause and effect||Therefore, as a result, so, consequently||I’m tired. Therefore, I’m going to bed.|
|Clarification||That is to say, in other words, to clarify||We’re letting you go. In other words, you’re fired.|
|Contrast||But, however, on the other hand||I am not fond of fruit. However, I do like bananas.|
|Example||For example, for instance||In the evening, I like to relax. For instance, I enjoy watching TV.|
|Emphasis||Above all, most importantly, certainly||There are many reasons to exercise regularly. Above all, it keeps you healthy.|
|Enumeration||Firstly/secondly, further, and, moreover, in addition||Today, I’m going to write a post. In addition, I’m recording some video lessons.|
|Time||Meanwhile, during, subsequently, after that||I’ll start by telling you what transition words are. After that, I’ll tell you why you should always use them.|
|Similarity||Likewise, similarly, in the same vein||She tried really hard to entertain her guests. Similarly, he put all his heart and soul in cooking a great dinner.|
|Summarize/conclude||In conclusion, to sum up, in short||In conclusion, transition words are an important aspect of SEO copywriting.|
Table 1: transition words with example sentences